“The upholstery of the Modern Dining Chair from Project 62™ introduces eye-catching patterns to a space whose texture and brightness is usually found in natural materials and finishes. A padded seat and back keep you comfortable, while the armless chair streamlines the look.
1962 was a big year. Modernist design hit its peak and moved into homes across the country. And in Minnesota, Target was born – with the revolutionary idea to celebrate design for all. Project 62 embodies this legacy with a collection of modern pieces made for everyday living.
What is the difference between contemporary and modern furniture?
Contemporary furniture uses rounded, soft and clean lines to create pieces with slim silhouettes. Neutral colors are most commonly used in contemporary-style furniture, along with smooth materials like light-colored wood, chrome and frosted glass. Modern furniture uses strong, straight lines along with angles to create minimalistic pieces. It utilizes materials like wood and stainless steel, and pairs soft neutrals with pops of vivid color.”
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Seats up to: 1
- Dimensions (Overall): 35.0 Inches (H) x 20.0 Inches (W) x 24.0 Inches (D)
- Seat Dimensions: 19 Inches [W], 17 Inches [D], & 20 Inches [floor to seat top]
- Seat Back Dimensions: 16 Inches (H) x 17 Inches (W)
- Weight: 20.0 Pounds
- Holds up to: 250 Pounds
- Material: Rubberwood (Frame)
- Features: Armless, Padded Back, Padded Seat
- Textile Material: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Upholstery: Upholstered
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- 35 in. H x 20 in. W x 24 in. D
- Linen/cotton blend upholstery brings fun patterns to the table
- Cushioned seat and back sit atop sturdy wooden legs
- Assembly required
There are no reviews yet.